Dear South Shores Community Association residents,
Just a reminder: Your $20.00 annual SSCA membership fee for 2022 is now due. SSCA’s membership period runs from January 1 through December 31. To pay your dues, please visit our membership page or send in the membership form below with a check.
In 2021, due to COVID-19, no membership fees were collected. Membership fees for 2022 have now been reinstated. If you have a question about your membership, please call Vern Hall at 310-832-6807.
Here are some of your SSCA’s recent accomplishments:
- Improved stop signs.
- Extensive sidewalk repair on Cumbre Drive.
- Sidewalk Brigade: This volunteer effort is involved with general cleanup of sidewalks for better curb appeal.
- The South Shores Sociables was formed to enable those without partners to participate in group activities.
- Removal of “gypsy vendors” from local parking lots.
- Continuous monitoring of Royal Palms and securing police involvement to keep this area safe.
Your volunteering support and payment of annual dues help keep these good things happening.
SSCA is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization. This team of your neighbors is working hard to keep South Shores a safe, friendly, and GREAT place to live.
Save the date! A members-only reception will be held:
- Place: Elks Lodge
- Date: Sunday, September 18, 2022
- Time: 2:00 to 5:00 p.m.
We hope to see you there!
Richard Scandaliato, President SSCA